Saturday, July 18, 2009

helo!

helo every 1. im back to my blog n update it
u knw y i wanned update?
cus of the step jie ( violent , barbarian , mafia leader )
u might dunno her , cus she too good in hiding her name
if i dint update , she will kill me!
ahhahahahahaha
im kinda lazy to update my blog 1 .
cus my essay damn suck n my english noob!
aiks..

2day . 18 july .
went to bon odori wit step jie ( that gangster ) , zhu zhu , yee theng , pung how .
kinda boring at thr..
n i suddenly turn yam lou. aiks
i show u the pic later...
thr is hot , haze , suck , n kinda lots of seafood ( lala , oyster) .
did u agree that?!
n i saw a leapord(did i spell correct?)
thn wanned go coffee island 1..
but some1 wanned "SLEEP EARLY" n v cancel it...
thn zhu zhu , me n pung how , go for supper n back home
end of my story heeheh


2 comments:

Dot. said...

hahahahahahaha
funny funny!!
i like this post!
continue blog such a funny things!

your pic...really yam..haha
what leopard you mean?who's what?

yEn said...

I think he mean that deng gua~~lol..agree that pic~~YAM..xD

thx for fetching us ^^